TOG Brake assembly
The brake assembly TOG is designed as a fixed caliper brake and can be mounted to 5′′ disk brake wheels of the series Penta and Classic. Due to the simple but robust design the brake assembly ensures a long service time and easy maintenance with good deceleration values.
|P/N||Description||Hydraulic fluid||Application||Brake torque
|Brake disk thickness
|058110||TOG||DOT4||5″ SB Classic
5″ SBP Penta
|058512||Set brake linings|
Brake lining wear limit:
The minimum replacement thickness for brake linings is 1.5 mm.
The total thickness of brake linings at no point must be less than 1.5 mm.
1. Mount brake assembly vertically, maximum 15° inclination.
2. Tightening torque of fastening bolts M8x45 at assembly with 20 Nm, maximum 22 Nm.
3. The brake assembly is tested to 120 bar prior to delivery. On delivery the brake assembly may still contain brake fluid.
4. The M6 hexagonal bolts are tightened to a torque of 12 Nm. This torque must be maintained to prevent pressure loss.
5. Only use DOT4 brake fluid.